Salary: ₹ 70000-80000
No. of Vacancies: 2
Pin Code: 122002
Job Type: Full Time
Sub Category: Digital Marketing
Skills: Social Media Marketing,
Location: Sector 74 A,Gurugram
Exp: 2-8 yrs
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
• Implement Pay Per Click media strategies for clients;
• Handle, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords.
• Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics;
• Handle the creation of large keyword lists;
• Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates;
• Handle display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms;
• Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with client goals;
• Direct and handle new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives;
• Direct, handle, and be able to generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives;
• Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments;
• Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with client goals;
• Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels;
• Passion for Search and internet marketing.
• Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
• Attention to detail and the ability to effectively multi-task in a deadline driven atmosphere.
• Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
• Ability to learn new industries and new business types quickly and can apply this knowledge to internet marketing initiatives and achieving client goals.
• High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
• Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills.
Professional Skills & Qualifications
• 3 – 4 years experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC).
• Proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
• Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords).
• Proficiency in managing moderate to large scale PPC accounts in a variety of different business verticals.
• AdWords / Bing certification a plus.